What To ExpectPlan your first, second, or third trip to Northgate.
At Northgate You Can Expect
- A “come as you are” atmosphere where everyone is welcome.
- An exciting, themed children’s area with screened & trained volunteers – From loving care in the nursery to fun music in the elementary class, your child will be cared for in a safe, loving and encouraging environment.
- An engaging Middle School & High School program designed to connect students with God's Word in a way that makes sense.
- An uplifting and exciting time of singing and worship led by a full team of singers and musicians whose entire goal is to usher you into an immersive encounter with God.
- Relevant messages that apply to real life – Every week we know you'll laugh, be challenged to think, & walk away with something to put in practice!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear to a weekend service?Wear whatever is comfortable because we have a "come as you are" atmosphere. If you want to wear shorts, go for it! If you like to wear flip-flops, wear 'em! Got tattoos? Don't hide 'em! The most important thing is that you feel comfortable to show up on Sunday and give church a try.
What is the music like?At Northgate we realize that everyone is at a different place in their spiritual journey. But worshipping God through music is a great way for people to draw closer to Him as you seek to deepen your faith. At every service you will experience a wide variety of current contemporary Christian music, immersive lighting and engaging images that will lead you into a time of celebration and worship.
How long do the services last?Each service on Sunday lasts a little over 1 hour.
What is the preaching style?The messages at Northgate are God-inspired, Bible based, life applicable teachings. Every week we know you’ll laugh, be challenged to think, and walk away from the service with something to practice in your everyday life.
If we have kids, what time should we arrive to get them checked into the children’s ministry?It would be a great idea to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the service start time. This will give you time to fill out the contact form for your family, walk your children to their classrooms, meet the children’s ministry staff, grab a cup of coffee in the Bayview cafe, and find your seat in the auditorium.